This is a quick link section dedication to our most used and requested links.
Don’t see what you’re looking for?
Check out our full selection of helpful information on our Resources and Forms & Documents pages.
The Presbytery of Kiskiminetas has taken the following actions:
1. The Presbytery Office is now open with a max capacity of 6 individuals in the conference room and 10 individuals in the building at one time.
2. All Presbytery scheduled meetings will be conducted by video conferencing, small working teams under 6 may meeting in a hybrid in-person and zoom meeting format.
3. The Pulpit Supply Program has restarted, to participate in all churches and preachers must have appropriate releases signed and filed at the Presbytery office.
4. Presbytery Office is providing Zoom Church Service online or over phone at 10 am Sunday, for contact information email Don Wilson at email@example.com
5. Ministry Commission is providing the following document for church sessions: Guidelines for Session During the COVID-19 Outbreak
P.O. Box 339,
71 West Main Street
Yatesboro, PA 16263
Presbytery Center Office Hours
Monday – Thursday
9:00am – 3:00pm
Phone: (724) 783 – 7196