Mandated Reporter Training
The Kiskiminetas Presbytery will be offering Mandated Reporter Training free of charge to those who wish to attend. You must pre-register to take part in these workshops. once you have registered for your time slot you will receive the meeting link.
Workbooks for the workshops will be sent in advance if they register by April 20. Otherwise, the workbooks will be sent after the workshop. Certificates will be emailed to you following the workshop.
Training dates and registration links:
May 3, 6:30 pm, bit.ly/kiski53
May 5, 6:30 pm, bit.ly/kiski55
May 8, 9 am, bit.ly/kiski58
“This 2 to 3 hour workshop will provide you with the required training in a format that will make sense to your situation as a church Elder, Deacon, VBS volunteer, Sunday School teacher/helper, or Pastor. You will receive a certificate upon completion of the workshop. Provided FREE by the Presbytery of Kiskiminetas, with a local pastor as workshop leader, we encourage you to sign up soon to complete your once-every-5-year training. This training is eligible for Act 31, Act 48 (Act 126) credits.”
If you have a group of 10 or more and wish to host an in-person workshop (following COVID-19 guidelines of the presbytery), you may contact Kathy Nice at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is a quick link section dedication to our most used and requested links.
Don’t see what you’re looking for?
Check out our full selection of helpful information on our Resources and Forms & Documents pages.
The Presbytery of Kiskiminetas has taken the following actions:
1. The Presbytery Office is now open with a max capacity of 6 individuals in the conference room and 10 individuals in the building at one time.
2. All Presbytery scheduled meetings will be conducted by video conferencing, small working teams under 6 may meeting in a hybrid in-person and zoom meeting format.
3. The Pulpit Supply Program has restarted, to participate in all churches and preachers must have appropriate releases signed and filed at the Presbytery office.
4. Presbytery Office is providing Zoom Church Service online or over phone at 10 am Sunday, for contact information email Don Wilson at email@example.com
5. Ministry Commission is providing the following document for church sessions: Guidelines for Session During the COVID-19 Outbreak