Important Notice: Link to Kiskiminetas Presbytery YouTube Channel.
The Presbytery of Kiskiminetas has taken the following actions:
- The Presbytery Office is now open with a max capacity of 6 individuals in the conference room and 10 individuals in the building at one time.
- All Presbytery scheduled meetings will be conducted by video conferencing, small working teams under 6 may meeting in a hybrid in-person and zoom meeting format.
- The Pulpit Supply Program has restarted, to participate in all churches and preachers must have appropriate releases signed and filed at the Presbytery office.
- Presbytery Office is providing Zoom Church Service online or over phone at 10 am Sunday, for contact information email Don Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ministry Commission is providing the following document for church sessions: Guidelines for Session During the COVID-19 Outbreak